FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH TRICORBRAUN FLEX
1. TricorBraun Flex accepts unused returned product within 90 days of the original shipment.
2. For stock parts returned to TricorBraun Flex due to customer error, a restocking fee will be made in the minimum amount of 20% of the value of the items. Non stock items are not returnable. Electric equipment items are not returnable.
3. Please note that we are happy to provide free stock product samples to test with your product to ensure that you receive packaging that will work for your needs. If you elect not to receive samples prior to ordering, product can be returned based on the terms identified above, however it will be subject to the 20% restocking fee. Please take advantage of our free samples to avoid the need for a return and the subsequent restocking fee.
4. Returned product should be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Department
15300 Woodinville Redmond Road NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
5. Once product is received and processed by the TricorBraun Flex Returns Department, a credit for the product received less the 20% restocking fee will be applied to your account.
Get In Touch
TricorBraun Flex’s proven process will guide your packaging decisions from napkin sketch all the way to the retail shelf. Click below to get started.